Tuesday, August 11, 2009

We All Make Mistakes

I apologize for not blogging in awhile. I feel somewhat guilty because I've spent so much time in my blogs telling other writers about how they should keep the writing momentum going, and I allowed my blogging to fall by the wayside.

However, for now, I'm back. No, I won't waste time making excuses. I'll just say that blogging hasn't been a priority for the past month. I've taken on some other writing projects, but it's no excuse. For this reason, I've decided to blog 2-3 times per week as opposed to 5 times. This way, I can become more consistent and still touch the lives of new writers.

I still want to give you quality information and some bullet points to help you pursue your writing, but it won't be as often. In addition, I will be informing you about some other projects that I would like you to consider participating in.

If I had to say a few things to you I would say:
  • Be consistent with your writing, even if it's not every single day on the same project.
  • If you've slacked off, go ahead and start where you've stopped.
  • Figure out where you main priorities with writing lie.
  • Be honest with your writers.
Writers, I hope I've been honest with you and I hope you'll forgive me for not staying connected. However, if you want to read some of my more writing , please go to www.resourcewriting.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment